mercoledì 27 maggio 2009

EXERCISE

Correct any mistakes in the phrases. (Workbook, pag. 40)

-I didn't use to like Callum, but now he is one of my best friends.
- I usually go swimming, before I go to work.
- He used to be very overweight but than he went on a diet. Now he's very slim.
- Did you use to argue with your sister when you were little?
- My wife doesn't usuallydrive to work. She normally walks or goes by bus.
- Where did you use to work beforfe you came here?
- Do you usually get home before 8.00?



Complete the sentences with usually or the correct form of used to. (Workbook, pag. 41)

- We never used to eat out but now we go to a restaurant twice a week.
- We usually visit my parents on Sundays if I'm not working.
- Did you use to wear a uniform when you went to school?
- I used to go to the gym three times a week, but now any more. I'm too busy.
- He didn't use to like children, but now he's the perfect father.
- Do you usually work late on Fridays?
- He used to be very patient, but now he's really impatient.
- Did they use to go to the beach a lot when they were kids?
- We don't usually have a long holiday, but this year we're going to Australia for six mounths.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento